Monday, July 27, 2009

Where have I been?

Yeah, what he said up above!
But to be quite truthful, I've not really been anywhere. Here, obviously, but nowhere in particular. It's been a while, my friends.
So what's new with me, you ask? Nothing, really. I'm still not vegan, but not to worry; I am closing in on this target. I haven't bought anything in the last year or so that was from an animal, so I think this is pretty damn good!
Two more cats have come to live with us. They are both black, but they are also about 3 years apart in age. The eldest is a male; his name is Raj. The youngest of the two is a little female that we just brought inside a couple of weeks ago; her name is Raven. We also have an outdoor ferral cat; his name is Bear. Right now we're trying to get him to come to us so that we can tame him, and eventually bring him inside.
So a new school year starts in as little as 17 days. This summer hasn't particularly flown by, but it is still sad to see another summer lost to the fall. But alas! This is my final year of high school! I plan to take this one easy, while working the majority of the time after school. Hopefully. I haven't had a job in two years, so I'm very unsure of this.
But anywho, then it's off to working for two years, while paying off my Mustang, and saving some money to travel to Tokyo, and also to take a small "Eurotrip".
I guess the one good thing that comes with starting school is the school clothes shopping, and the fact that my birthday comes relatively soon after we start up in August. Before you know it, it will be summer again, and this time, it's going to last for two years! Yeah!
So as I finish up, I will leave you with this final idea: Never let life get ahead of you. You need to take time to not only smell the roses along the way, but to plant more. Enjoy your life, have fun.

No comments: