Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Where did I go wrong?

So my Megan. My sweet girl. You know I love you. That I have for years, and that I always will. I want whats best for you though. Even if that means living life without me. Go on, live it. Its awaiting you. Run to it.
I won't say much, as its getting late. We got a new cat, Smokey. She's a russian blue. Shy and crazy, just the way I like my women!
Anyway, I've made the biggest mistake of my life, and can't take it back. I just hope that she can learn to forgive me. And I pray that she doesn't hurt anymore. I will end that yeti's life. Her boyfriend, the rare, red-headed sasquatch! I hate him so much...
Still trying for veganism. Its going to take me a while. I have to live alone, and right now I'm only 17, 18 in October. But even then I'm going to still live with the family, so it may be a few years before I'm totally into veganism. But the longer I wait, the sweeter the rewards.
Zune pass for one month, and I got to keep all the music for free. ALL of it. I don't know how either. Glitch or something, but now its mine for good. At least for now that is. I'm hoping for good.
Shite....what else is on my mind...lets see...
Took a walk on the wild side a few days ago. Sandcreek trails. Dead dog body. Decomposing. Creepy. Sad. Unfortunate. Lots of thoughts in my mind about it.
Anyways...dad is getting ready for bed, and I'm going to shut down this Dell! First to check if my Megan is on YIM though...
Talk to you later readers. I'll also try for more posts more often. And to get more than zero readers! I'm my only so far...sad...
But anywho, GOODNIGHT!


P.S. HAPPY BELATED ST. PATRICKS DAY!!! MAY THE LUCK O' THE IRISH BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!!!

No comments: